2013年2月14日 星期四

Mug / Pair cup

杯子.gif
杯子1.gif


The cup of dancing (mug / pair cup)

The story of this mug (Don’t ever forget to dance happily)
  I began to lose my confidence after sick for a long period of time, and I became incredibly sensitive. I can only communicate with others through email but not actual verbal language. Passively, I only wait for others to reply my emails. If they don't, I end up not knowing what to do. I was deeply frustrated once by an acquaintance whom I trust, I thought she knew and understood me very well, but she didn't try spending time to communicate with me. Her behave destroyed my confidence. Feeling hurt and sad, I threw myself into the gutter of darkness and couldn't find my way out. Convicts who are sentenced to death still have the chance of surviving before the final trial. However god gave me a life sentence of ALS disease without a chance of further appeal.

I am alive because I can't even kill myself, I can't do anything on my own, I lose productivity and can only stay as a consumer for the rest of my life. I live worrying everyday that my family would become broke financially because of my state. I can not find the meaning of life, or its goal. I didn't know what to do. I was sunk in endless sadness and I blamed myself for being pathetic and miserable. I desperately desired for a person to have a cup of coffee with me and listen to my inner misery and helplessness, to give me comfort and tender care. But all people have to interact, as I lost my ability to speak, I also lost the care from my friends. My fingers lost its power to click as my emotions became worse, I cannot even express my emotions on the computer. I could only experience solitude and taste bitterness alone.

One day I received a video clip shared by my friend titled "The extreme challenges of the body". The video is about a Russian dance contest, and the dancers had to demonstrate rotations of high difficulty throughout the performance, they twirled around rapidly like tops, and came to a sudden halt beautifully at the end. I realized at that moment that everyone is the director in their own life. We have to accept unlimited challenges on the stage of life. Shouldn't we all perform our best, and say goodbye in a beautiful posture even when reaching life's final destination?

I remind myself not to forget to dance happily in the dark and await for the coming light. I want to seize the moment and lead my life positively, redeem my lost happiness and confidence. I try so hard to enrich my inner self. It took me two years to recover from life's frustration. In the end, I became grateful to the one who hurt me. It was she who made me stronger.


沒有留言:

張貼留言